Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Delusions of Fate

(This post courtesy of Sam, who found my blog and demanded another post. xD)

That cover on the side over there is the new cover for my baby. Yep, DELUSION got a name change. Why? you may ask.

1. There's a book coming out this year called DELUSION. Completely different storyline, but I wanted my book to be different.

2. DELUSION didn't really have much of a unique spin on the book. DoF suits it way better.

3. I like it more. :P

4. To me, it sounds more intense. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I like it more.

RANDOM FACTOIDS:

  • As of now, ALIGNED's title has been changed to THE WEBS THEY WEAVE. (Thanks to Rae for the awesome title! After I thought about it, it suits Book 2 much better than it suits Book 1.) INFINITE is still INFINITE, but I have no doubt that that'll change. (That is my favorite title of the original three. So maybe not. If it does, that word {or variants of it} will probably be worked in somehow.)


  • Because of editing/revising, this book has gone from DELUSION (66k) to DELUSIONS OF FATE (79k). Me is very happy with the revised version (and yet, there is even more revising to do!)


  • For Kris who wanted to find out who dies: 2 people die. (That are mentioned specifically. More people die who aren't mentioned specifically.)
It is useless to try and talk sense into the insane, Julianne. My sisters and I have made sure of that.

I wonder who says that. ;)

Also, the working first sentence of TWTW:

The first sign I know that life as I know it will never be the same again is the letter propped up on my front doorstep.

And I hope that the next time I post, there won't be this long in between.


2 comments:

  1. HFBUYKGVTH I WANT TO READ THIS SERIES. *goes to wattpad*

    It's a bit hard to read the text in the third cover, by the way. Love the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAM!

    Yeah, I whipped that one up really quickly this afternoon. I'll go back in and change it. :D

    ReplyDelete